About Us

About Us

We believe we can make a difference to this world, to this very earth on which we live. We have been destroying the forests for whatever reasons for many years. Forests that work much like our lungs, purifying the air and healing us.

Everyone agrees, that the tree is the best friend for man on this earth. Yet we go on felling them without any qualms. Only when the last tree has been cut and the last river poisoned, we will come to know that we cannot eat money.
This beautiful earth needs to be treated with more respect.
Let us do it right now…

Dipak Kotkar
, SunGET Solar Infra Pvt. Ltd.

Our Vision

At SunGET Solar infra, we believe that 'SUN' is the ultimate source of 'Long Lasting Renewable Energy' available to all humanity. Solar energy is the never-ending source of renewable energy which now more than ever should become our primary source of energy. On one side we realize the benefits of electricity in our life, but on another side we are overlooking the fact of how much we are paying in terms of environmental hazards such as climate change, global warming, air pollution, etc. Which is harmful not only to humans but also to all other living beings. In India, Renewable energy sources constitute 33% of total installed capacity whereas Non-Renewable sources constitute the remaining 67%. We here at SunGET Solar Infra believe in changing these damming statistics and make people realize the benefits of solar energy. We have the vision to spread awareness about clean sources of energy all over India. We want to introduce this modern-day technology at a grass-root level so that every household can generate its own clean electricity through solar energy.

SunGET Solar Infra Pvt. Ltd. is one of the fastest-growing solar energy companies in India. We are a Pune based company and primarily focus on providing EPC solar energy solutions right from concept development to commissioning of solar power projects as well as operation & maintenance on the case to case basis based on client's input. We are renowned for our diligent and thorough service which makes sure all of our clients receive the best service possible. We here have a team of dedicated and talented Engineers and technicians to convert the paper plans into reality. Our Engineers are known for providing technically robust systems in the market. We here adhere and comply with all the rules and regulations required to install any solar plant, anywhere in India.